Below is our policy regarding refunds and returns as it pertains to retail and wholesale customers only. Fish and plants obtained through the Fish4Kids program do not follow this same policy.
- Deceased fish can be returned within 7 days for a refund and within 20 days for a store credit.
- Fish must be brought in with a water sample. Irresponsible fish keeping may void any return.
- Only unopened consumables will be refunded unless there is a recall on the product.
- Tanks and equipment can be refunded for up to 90 days from the date of purchase with cause. Items returned without cause must be new and include their original packaging and documentation.
- All sales are final. No refunds will be given on wholesale fish orders except as specified below.
- It is acknowledged that some fish may expire during transportation; Fish4Kids does everything possible to mitigate this, but it may still happen. If only a few fish do not make it, no credit will be issued. If 10 or more fish in your order do not survive shipping, we will issue store credit. If more than half of your order do not survive, we will send you a new shipment at our expense.